Cookies apply to all users of the www.bcmm.com.pl website.
- You can change the settings on your browser regarding Cookies until you completely block them.
Personal data applies only to persons who have used the order forms for reports, brief forms, recruitment forms and others placed on the website www.bcmm.com.pl
- The Controller of your personal data is BCMM - badania marketingowe Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Katowice, ul. Kościuszki 23/8, entitled to the following KRS (National Court Register) number: 0000067600, NIP (Tax ID): 954-00-22-369, hereinafter referred to as the Controller.
- The Controller shall process personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations and shall make every effort to ensure the security and protection of personal data during processing.
- Providing personal data is voluntary.
- The legal basis for processing your personal data is Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (‘GDPR’), i.e. your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- The categories of personal data processed by the Controller include the personal data indicated by you in the forms on the website www.bcmm.com.pl.
- Personal data provided will not be disclosed to other entities, except those who have an appropriate legal basis.
- The Controller shall exercise due diligence for the adequate protection of the personal data provided, in particular against its disclosure to unauthorised persons.
- Personal data will be processed for the period necessary for communication, in particular responding to the presented issue, providing a commercial offer also in the future, managing the relationship for the purpose of its establishment, maintenance or deepening, concluding contracts, but no longer than 10 years from the date of obtaining personal data by the Controller, and in the case of recruitment data, for the time of the recruitment process settlement, but no longer than 12 months from the date of obtaining personal data by the Controller.
- Your personal data will not be subject to profiling.
- You have the right:
- to request from the Controller access to the personal data provided,
- to have your data rectified,
- to have your data forgotten,
- to have the processing of your personal data restricted,
- to data portability,
- to object,
- in the event that the Controller makes a decision by automated means – it has the right to stop making automated decisions,
- to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, The above rights may be exercised by you in any form.